CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Challenges for 2011

My personal challenges for 2011:

My challenge is to get all of my craft supplies organized in an efficient and effective manner, to actually stay organized and to find inspiration in my everyday life.

Sometimes my life can become one big routine and even though it can be boring at times, it's still a beautiful thing! I want to recognize that, recreate that and display it through my crafts, photography, cards, scrapbooking, etc.

Join me in being inspired by the life God has blessed each one of us with :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals.

    I am hoping to meet some new crafty friends in the new year. Please stop by when you get a chance.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara, I too need to get my studio organized and is a goal for the New Year!! I'm a new follower and excited to see your creations in the coming New Year:) I'm part of a Hop on
    Dec 30th & 31st and giving away a Cricut cartridge. I hope to see you there:) Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete